Lesson 3 - Markets Case Study
Lesson Extension: (for early finishers only)
Working individually, choose two businesses that are in competition with each other (Netflix vs Foxtel, Coles vs Woolworths, Shell vs Caltex)
Use your research skills to answer the following questions:
1. How many workers does the business employ in Australia?
2. How many stores in Australia?
3. What type of goods/service does each business produce?
4. Who is the target market for each business?
5. What is the annual profit for each business?
Think about the stores at Lakeside Joondalup. Name one store that has teenagers as their target market